As a rule, you may visit the Orasi Media website without providing personal data. Once you decide to use the Orasi Digital Media Marketplace and register, you provide us with personal data, including your name,job title,e-mail address,physical contact information, and other information that may be requested by Orasi Media.
To the extent that you use the Orasi Digital Media Marketplace, Orasi Media needs to gather data about your actions on the platform. Such information is required in order to assess whether a consideration is due, for calculating the consideration and for billing purposes..
In addition,your computer automatically sends information such as the IP address, browser version and access time to Orasi Media. This information is stored, partly in an anonymous form, and helps us to better understand the needs of the buyers and sellers. Furthermore,this information is used to enforce our contractual rights and prevent fraud.
Orasi Media uses personal data to allow you to safely and effectively use the Orasi Digital Media Marketplace. The use of your personal information allows you to
- conclude contracts with your contract partner, to receive the contact details of your contract partner and to provide your contract partner with your contact details;
- obtain information about your past activities on the Orasi Digital Media Marketplace, and to receive interesting offers on our platform;
- enforce the contractual obligations of Orasi Media and all participants; in the event that a registered Buyer or Seller abuses the Orasi Digital Media Marketplace,we use the personal information to protect the Users from further harm and provide them to third persons only as described in section 4;
- Balance accounts for billing purposes.
- We additionally use your personal data to provide you with information requested by you.
Under certain circumstances, Orasi Media is legally obligated to forward your personal data to third parties.
Upon request and to the degree Orasi Media is legally obligated to do so; personal data will be forwarded to law enforcement agencies. Also, if Orasi Media has well founded and documented indications for the abuse of the Orasi Digital Media Marketplace oor for breaches of duties, personal data will be forwarded to aggrieved parties or for the general enforcement of claims. This also applies after the user agreement has been terminated.
Only subject to your explicit consent Orasi Media may furthermore forward your personal data to other third parties.
An on-line content delivery platform whereby once the content is traded can be delivered on-line or physically depending on request.
- any Orasi Digital Media Marketplace related communication necessary with other participants excluding any unsolicited advertising;
- subject to section 4 for making complaints in the event of fraud;
- Purposes to which the other participant has expressly consented.
- You may not use an e-mail address communicated to you via the Orasi Digital Media Marketplace to send unsolicited emails (SPAM).
Personal data is deleted upon the expiration of the legal, contractual or statutory record retention periods. Data not covered by these rules will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for the purposes set forth above.
At any time you have the right to request from Orasi Media information as to your personal data stored by Orasi Media, their origin, recipients and categories of recipients and the purpose of storage.